Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Little White Lies

Ok ... so maybe I made a little eensie beensie lie ... But it wasn't really me ... the coconut margaritas made me do it. Yes, I must confess ... the reason I've been away so long is that I'm now the proud owner of a top of the line blender, and have discovered the cure to anything and everything that could ever ail you ....

It's called .... the coconut margarita.

Now I know I went on a bit of a rant last summer after discovering the pure bliss, tempt-your-tastebud experience of Mongozo coconut beer, but you know that old adage about being able to taste the difference when something's been made with love? Well, there is nothing more lovingly refreshing than a coconut margarita made by my own two hands and this beautiful, sleekly satisfying contraption I've christened Belinda ....

That's right ... Belinda the Blender ...

Shhh .... she'll hear you. *looks sternly at the back of the classroom where all the snickering is coming from*

...............

No ... really .... that's enough. I don't want to hear another peep out of you lot.



1 comment:

Kwaku said...

Yes! Magpie is back!!!